1. From time to time, it will be necessary for you to supply A Force Technology Ltd. (Including its respective parent company, subsidiaries, fellow-subsidiaries or associate companies, whether incorporated or formed in Hong Kong, mainland China or else where) (Collectively “A Force”) with personal data in connection with the services or products provided and/or supplied by A Force (“Services”).
2. Failure to provide such personal data may result in A Force being unable to provide or continue to provide Services for you. A Force, therefore, is committed to collect, use, retain, transfer and access their customers’ personal data in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Ordinance”).
3. Your personal data will be used by A Force for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between A Force and its customers or required by law from time to time:
(a) Provision of the Services;
(b) Carrying out your instructions or responding to your enquiries;
(c) Ensuring ongoing credit worthiness of a customer;
(d) Determining the amount of indebtedness owed to or by you;
(e) The enforcement of your obligations including without limitation, the collection of amount outstanding from you;
(f) Designing, launching, promoting and marketing existing and future products or services of A Force;
(g) Meeting any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements; and/or
(h) All other incidental and associated purposes relating to the above.
4. Personal data held by A Force related to you will be kept confidential but A Force may provide personal data to the following parties whether or not they are in Hong Kong for the purposes set out in paragraph 3:
(a) Any companies that are the ultimate holding companies of A Force and/or any subsidiaries or affiliates thereof;
(b) Any actual or proposed assignee of A Force or participant or sub-participant or transferee of A Force’s rights;
(c) Any agent, contractor, professional adviser or third party service provider who provides financial, administrative, payment, debt collection, credit reference, professional or other services to A Force;
(d) Any banking, financial or other institution with which you have or propose to have dealings;
(e) Statutory, governmental or regulatory bodies or institutions as required by law or regulations applicable to A Force; and/or
(f) Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to A Force, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
5. Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, you have the right:
(a) To check whether A Force holds personal data about him/her and the right of access to such personal data;
(b) To require A Force to correct any personal data relating to him/her which is inaccurate;
(c) To ascertain A Force’s policies and practices in relation to personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by A Force; and/or
(d) In relation to consumer credit, to request A Force to inform him/her which items of personal data are routinely disclosed to credit reference agencies and debt collection agencies and to request A Force to provide him/her with further information to enable him/her to make an access request and/or correction request of the relevant credit reference agency or debt collection agency about his/her personal data.
6. In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, A Force has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request.
7. Requests for access to or correction of personal data or for information regarding policies and practices and all kinds of personal data held by A Force shall be addressed to A Force, Flat B&D, 2/F, Waylee Industrial Centre, Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. Hong Kong.
8. A Force and its representatives may contact you with information about other products and services provided by A Force. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to advise A Force at the aforesaid address and, without charge to you, the personal data will cease to be used by A Force for such purposes.